- The site is intended for the purposes of advertising and sales, established and operated by “Hanan Hagaban”
- The use of “Hanan Hagaban” website is offered to online users subject to the acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this policy as stated, and the use of this website will be considered consent by the user/s to all the terms, conditions and notices. The online user of “Hanan Hagaban” website declares and undertakes that he is aware of the site’s policy and agrees to its instructions.
- “Hanan Hagaban” website may contain links to websites that are not operated by “HaMecholah”, but by other parties over whom “HaMecholah” has no control, including their web pages’ content. These links are intended for the convenience of the surfer, but “Hanan Hagaban” is not responsible for the content appearing on the websites of such parties and the inclusion of the links as stated on the “Hanan Hagaban” website does not endorse and/or consent to the material and information contained therein.
- “Hanan Hagaban” website offers surfers products and services, which are sold by “Hanan Hagaban” and/or its distributers throughout the country.
- All the services and products sold on “Hanan Hagaban” website are offered to online users for purchase at the presented price. When it is possible to divide the payment into several payments, the possible number of payments will be specified – according to the user’s request, and the total payment, and the user must ascertain the terms and period of validity of each sale. In any case, the user is aware that “Hanan Hagaban” website does not have multiple sales.
- Anyone who performs a purchase transaction on “Hanan Hagaban” website declares – by its execution – that he is aware of the site’s policy and rules that apply to the purchase of products through “Hanan Hagaban” website, that he is aware of these rules and agrees to their application to the purchase operation.
- The company will make every effort to ensure that the website operates properly, however there may be disruptions in the operation of the website that are not dependent on the company. Therefore, the company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the buyers, if it causes them, due to the non-acceptance of their offer to purchase the product through the website and the buyers hereby release the company, from any such damage. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the service on the website can be used as is (“as is”) and therefore the buyer will not have any claim, complaint or demand towards the company regarding the features of the website.
- For inquiries, you can contact “Hanan Hagaban” by phone: 09-7889990
- The reference in this policy is worded in masculine language, but it refers to both sexes and should deemed comprehensive, and a reference to the other sex as well.
Who is entitled to make purchase transactions
- Eligible to participate in the sale and submit bids are residents of the State of Israel aged 18 and over who have a valid identity card and a valid credit card of one of the Israeli credit card companies.
- Any person authorized to carry out the purchase of products offered on “Hanan Hagaban” website and/or any legal entity incorporated and/or registered in Israel, and authorized to carry out the purchase of products offered on “Hanan Hagaban” website, may carry out a purchase on the website subject to the terms of this policy (Above and below: “the buyer” and/or “the user”).
- A prerequisite for the approval of the purchase transaction by “Hanan Hagaban” is the receipt of approval from the credit company – which, using the card issued by, the buyer, requesting to carry out the purchase transaction – to carry out the purchase transaction. If the credit company’s approval is not received on time, there will be no validity to the purchase action by the buyer.
- In order to complete the purchase process, the buyer will be required to fill in personal details, including the details of his e-cell on the website. Filling in the details is a condition for making the purchase.
- “Hanan Hagaban” will be entitled to condition the delivery of the product to the buyer with the signature of the credit card holder – after identification by means of an appropriate certificate – on the credit card voucher at the time of delivery of the product.
- “Hanan Hagaban” may prevent you from participating in any of the sales temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion and without giving prior notice.
- Without derogating from the above, “Hanan Hagaban” by virtue of its position as the site manager, may prevent you from participating in any of the sales and submit bids in any of the following cases:
- If you have intentionally provided incorrect information
- If you have committed an act or omission that harms or is likely to harm the “Mecholah” or any third parties, including “Hanan Hagaban” customers and the bidding companies.
- If you have used the services of “Hanan Hagaban” to commit an illegal act or to enable, facilitate, assist or encourage the commission of such an act.
- If you have violated the terms of this agreement or any other agreement with “Hanan Hagaban” or anyone on its behalf
- If you have previously illegally refrained from paying for products you purchased through “Hanan Hagaban”
- If your credit card has been blocked or restricted in any way.
The products offered for purchase on “Hanan Hagaban” website
- The prices that appear on the sales pages are the list prices of the products and are not necessarily the lowest prices at which the offered products can be purchased. You bear the sole responsibility to check the market prices of products in which you are interested before submitting your offer.
- “Hanan Hagaban” offers a variety of products for purchase on the website at its sole discretion.
- “Hanan Hagaban” offers for purchase on the website products in quantities, price and conditions as it sees fit at its sole discretion. “Hanan Hagaban” reserves the exclusive right to add a product to the products offered on the website and/or to deduct a product from it, to determine the quantity of each product that is offered for purchase, the manner of purchase and the purchase price.
- A prerequisite for approving the purchase operation is that the purchased product is in “Hanan Hagaban”‘s stock and/or in the supplier’s stock. Therefore, if the “Mecholah” is unable to deliver the product to the buyer due to lack of stock, “Hanan Hagaban” will refund the buyer the amount paid by him, or cancel his credit card charge and in this case, the buyer will not have any claim or complaint against “Hanan Hagaban”.
- For each product offered for purchase on “Hanan Hagaban” website:
- A personal or auction sale without entering credit card information will not be considered and will be automatically canceled by the system.
- The price of transportation or delivery varies depending on the geographical distance, from the company’s warehouses located in Moshav Herut to the destination. If there is no agreement on the price of shipping the product, the buyer may cancel the transaction without explanation or alternatively collect the product himself directly from the company’s warehouses by prior arrangement.
- “Hanan Hagaban” reserves the right to notify that for security or any other reasons, it cannot deliver the product to the same area specified by the buyer and in such cases, the buyer’s offer to purchase the product will not be accepted and the product will not be delivered without violating any agreement by any of the sides.
- “Hanan Hagaban” reserves the right to notify the buyer that due to special circumstances (such as the supply of a product to a place to which there are no paved access roads), it intends to demand an additional payment for the transportation fee. If the buyer refuses to pay the supplement required of him, “Hanan Hagaban” may refuse to carry out the transaction and in such a case the product will not be delivered to the buyer.
- The way and date of delivery of the product – from the date of approval by the credit company of the purchase operation.
- The period during which the offer will be valid – for special offers until the offer expiration. For the other products, which are not offered for purchase in a special sale, the offer is valid for the period of its appearance on “Hanan Hagaban” website and subject to the conditions specified in this policy.
- General specifications of the product.
- The identity of the service company.
- Insofar as “Hanan Hagaban” website has links to other websites, “Hanan Hagaban” will not be responsible for the content of those websites, for the information published on them – including its integrity, accuracy, up-datedness, and correctness – or for any other detail related to them. “Hanan Hagaban” will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, financial or otherwise, caused to you as a result of using or relying on the information appearing in the services that you access through “Hanan Hagaban”.
- Purchase in a group sale If, before the date set for the end of the sale (below: “the group sale”), orders are received for the full quantity offered in the sale, the management of “Hanan Hagaban” may, at its sole discretion, approve the sale and close it or increase the quantity offered.
How to make a purchase transaction
- A buyer may purchase only a reasonable quantity of a product offered on “Hanan Hagaban” website. The reasonability of such quantity will be at the sole discretion of “Hanan Hagaban”
- When making the purchase transaction, the buyer will be required to enter his personal details, including his name and address, as well as the number and type of credit card with which he wishes to make the purchase transaction. “Hanan Hagaban” and/or the operators of the website will not be responsible for making a mistake in the purchase transaction resulting from the entry of incorrect details or any details by the buyer into the system. In the event that the operator chooses not to leave the credit card details, but a telephone call is made with him for the purpose of obtaining the credit details, the operation will be considered complete only after the credit details are provided by the operation performer. In such a case, the delivery dates will be calculated only from the date of receipt of the credit details and approval of the transaction by the credit card company. It will be clarified and emphasized, if the customer chooses to have a telephone call with him for the purpose of obtaining credit information, and the customer did not respond to the telephone call and/or via e-mail of “Hanan Hagaban” within 72 hours from the date of referral, “Hanan Hagaban” will be entitled to cancel the order.
- Delivery of the product will be made to the address specified by the buyer and to it only.
- If the courier arrives at the address specified by the buyer and there was no telephone answering and/or the person to whom the shipment was intended could not or for any reason refused to accept the shipment, then the shipping fee will not be refunded. And if the buyer wishes to resend the shipment, he will be recharged the full shipment fee.
- The person who ordered the shipment hereby declares that he must be available by telephone or electronic messages for the purpose of coordinating the shipment.
- The buyer is aware that the courier will not be able to board submit the shipment in a high-rise building and that the shipment will be placed or delivered in coordination at the front of the building only.
- Delivery ordered after 4pm (four in the afternoon) will not be delivered the next day.
- If the buyer has indicated that he wishes to collect the shipment from the “Hanan Hagaban” store, but in practice wanted the shipment to be sent to another address, then the buyer will be charged full shipping fees, whether this happened accidentally and/or in good faith.
- The details of the purchase operation and the details of the buyer will be used for the internal use of “Hanan Hagaban” only and will not be transferred by it to any other party, except for transferring the details to the credit company for approval of the purchase transaction. The buyer agrees that “Hamecholah” will retain its details in its data system.
- “Hanan Hagaban”‘s computer system maintains a computerized record of every purchase made on the website. And its records shall constitute evidence of proof of its content for all matters relating to the execution of the purchase transaction.
- In order for any offer or update of an offer to be accepted into the system, they must be recorded on “Hanan Hagaban”‘s computers in a proper and orderly manner, containing all the required details. “Hanan Hagaban” will not consider offers or if the offer or update includes unreadable details, even if the source of the problem is in “Hanan Hagaban”‘s computers.
- Takeout – If the option of takeout of a product independently is chosen, the buyer must arrive after prior coordination and at the time set for him. Do not arrive without prior arrangement, the product will only be provided upon presentation of an ID card of the credit card holder. In the case of self-shipment, the buyer will not be charged a shipment fee.
Cancelling a transaction
- The right of the buyer to cancel in writing the purchase transaction under the following conditions:
- The customer must check the contents of the shipment upon receipt and make a comparison of both the order and the invoice that will be delivered to him at the time of delivery.
- In the event of a discrepancy of the products following the above inspection or in another case of customer dissatisfaction with the products supplied, the customer must notify the customer service center within 24 hours after the delivery date. The customer service center will coordinate with the customer the completion/replacement/return of the product/s and/or the customer’s charge/credit, as the case may be and to the extent required by any law.
- The buyer’s charge for the product he purchased will be made using the credit card immediately after the purchase of the product by him, and subject to the approval of the credit company.
- When purchasing a product in installments, in accordance with the payment terms specified on the website, the buyer will be charged by credit card by debiting his account once a month in fixed payments that already include the interest charge (effective rate) on these fixed payments, which the buyer undertook to pay for the product. In respect of the linkage differences and/or interest, and these will be charged on the normal billing dates of the buyer’s credit card, in accordance with the purchase terms published on the website regarding each product.
- No multiple discounts and promotions
Warranty and service
- All the products offered for purchase on “Hanan Hagaban” website are fresh, and in their original packaging.
- “Hanan Hagaban” reserves the right to change this policy, add to it and/or derogate from its provisions. Every purchase transaction is subject to the provisions of the By-Laws, which will be in force at the time and will be published on “Hanan Hagaban”‘s website.
- The stated in the web pages on “Hanan Hagaban” website shall not be deemed any presentation by the “Mecholah” and/or its suppliers regarding suitability for the related products and services provided by “Hanan Hagaban”. In no case will “Hanan Hagaban” be liable for direct and/or indirect damage or any damage of any kind resulting from the use of “Hanan Hagaban” website and/or the products purchased themselves.
- It is known to the user that “Hanan Hagaban” will be exempt from any damage, loss or expense (hereinafter: “damage”) that may be caused to the user on “Hanan HaGaban” website as a result of data disruption, any disruptions in communication lines and/or poor electronic or mechanical function, including disclosure and exposure of information about the user as a result of using “Hanan Hagaban”‘s website
- The user is aware that “Hanan Hagaban” and/or anyone on its behalf is not responsible for the server, through which “Hanan Hagaban” website operates, being free of viruses or other components that may harm the user’s personal computer or other equipment while entering “Hanan Hagaban” website.
- All prices displayed on the website include VAT.
- The product images displayed on “Hanan Hagaban” website are for illustration purposes only and are not binding. The user is aware that since the images are displayed on the computer monitor and/or printed by the user, there may be differences and changes between the appearance of “Hanan Hagaban”‘s products in the image on the web pages of the site and the actual appearance in reality. It is also known to the user that advice, of any kind and type, obtained through “Hanan Hagaban” website should not be relied upon and that the user should consult with appropriate professionals. In any case of contradiction between the description of the fill and the image, the literal description will prevail over the image.
- In the event that factors and/or events that are not under the control of “Hanan Hagaban” will delay and/or prevent the sale of the products or any part of them, in full or in any way, and/or affect the delivery dates of the products to buyers and/or damage the computer systems and/or contract and in the data system of “Hanan Hagaban” website, and/or if there are changes in the tax rates and/or levies applicable to the products subject to the transaction that exceed 5% between the date of the purchase operation and the planned delivery date according to the terms of purchase of the products, “Hanan Hagaban” is permitted to announce the cancellation of the purchase transaction without this being considered a breach of agreement on its part. The company’s warranty includes the replacement of the defective product with a replacement product and its delivery to the customer by couriers or by manual delivery in the company’s warehouses only.
- In the event that an error occurs in the description of the product, its price, the payment terms listed next to it, its image or any other material relating to the product or the receipt of data from the buyer, “Hanan Hagaban” may cancel the purchase transaction at any time until delivery to the buyer.
- If it becomes clear to “Hanan Hagaban” that it cannot, within its normal means, supply the products to the buyer at his place of residence and/or is unable to guarantee that the service companies will provide the products with service at the buyer’s place of residence, the customer will be allowed to pay extra for shipment beyond the normal limits of “Hanan Hagaban”, or “Hanan Hagaban” may cancel the purchase transaction at any time until the product is delivered to the buyer without this being considered a breach of agreement on its part. “Hanan Hagaban” reserves the right to charge an additional price for shipment to cities and places that are not included in the buyer’s place of resident area. The additional payment will be charged according to the requested delivery destination
- If the transaction is canceled in accordance with sections 8.7, 8.8 and 8.9 above, “Hanan Hagaban” will return to the buyer the full consideration he paid (if he paid) and/or cancel the charge of his credit card, and the buyer will not be entitled to any compensation for cancellation of the transaction.
- The price of the product listed above does not include the cost of shipment. If the customer is not interested in shipping the product to him, he will state this explicitly in the order form and a date will be coordinated with him when he can arrive to pick up the product that he had purchased himself without charging a shipment fee.
- The buyer on “Hanan Hagaban” website knows that the full rights of any kind and type, including and without prejudice to the aforesaid, copyright, any patent, trade secret, trademark and any proprietary right on “Hanan Hagaban” website are the unique, full and absolute ownership of “hamecholah”. The user of the website undertakes not to make changes to the “mecholah” website and not to perform any act of copying, duplication and/or publication without the prior written consent of “Hanan Hagaban”. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the user may use “Hanan Hagaban” website solely in order to order and purchase “Hanan Hagaban”‘s products and/or receive information. Do not use this website for other purposes.
- The user is aware that the “mecholah” reserves the right to refuse granting, at any time, access to the “Hanan Hagaban” website, at its sole discretion, and without any prior notice.
- The user is aware that the “mecholah” will not be held responsible for illegal activity by the user of “Hanan Hagaban” website or any other entity that is not under the control of “Hanan Hagaban”.
- In any dispute concerning the purchase transaction, the competent court in Tel Aviv, will have local, substantive jurisdiction.
- Each notification to the buyer will be made to the address and/or according to the details entered into the system, during the execution of the purchase operation. Such notice sent by registered mail will be deemed to have reached the buyer within 7 days from the date it was delivered for shipment.
Confidentiality of the participant in the sale and privacy
- “Hanan Hagaban” will do his best in the means at his disposal to maintain the confidentiality of the details of the participants in the sale and to prevent them from reaching foreign parties. Since it is a matter of carrying out operations in an online environment, “Hanan Hagaban” cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusion into its computers or the disclosure of the stored information. If, in spite of the security measures taken by “Hanan Hagaban”, a third party manages to penetrate the information in “Hanan Hagaban” – including information stored about buyers – or misuse it, you will not have any claim, complaint or demand against “Hanan Hagaban”
- The personal details you provide when submitting the bid will be stored in the databases of “Hanan Hagaban”. “Hanan Hagaban” reserves the right to collect information about your buying habits, needs, products you have purchased, pages you viewed, offers that interested you, the means of payment used by you and any other information while using “Hanan Hagaban”.
- “Hanan Hagaban” will not transfer your details to a third party (as long as these details identify you) but in the cases listed below:
- Transferring your details as a winner of the sale to a bidding company for the purpose of supplying the products sold.
- If you have committed an act or omission that harms or is likely to harm “Hanan Hagaban” or any third parties, including “hamecholah” customers and the bidding companies.
- If you have used the services of “Hanan Hagaban” to commit an illegal act or you should allow, facilitate, assist, or encourage the commission of such an act.
- If you have violated the terms of this agreement or any other agreement with “Hanan Hagaban” or anyone on his behalf.
- If “Hanan Hagaban” has received a court order instructing him to provide your details to a third party.
- In any dispute, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and “Hanan Hagaban”
- If “Hanan Hagaban merges or organizes the activities within another corporation, it is entitled to transfer to that corporation a copy of the information stored about you from “hamecholah”, provided that this corporation accepts the provisions of these privacy clauses.
- “Hanan Hagaban” may use the personal details you provided when ordering and any information that will be stored about you when using “Hanan Hagaban” for the purpose of producing and analyzing statistical information.
- By registering on the website, you give your consent to receive e-mail from “Hanan Hagaban” when the word “advertisement” does not appear in its title, even if this is contrary to the provisions of the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law, 2008, including Amendment No. 40 to the Law, and/or the provisions of any other law. Consent to receive notifications from “Hanan Hagaban” by e-mail and/or text messages and/or other such notices constitutes consent to receive marketing and/or advertising content relating to all types of sales and all platforms of activity on the site, including offers in other areas, or any other activity platform which will be available on the website at any time.
- All intellectual property rights in “Hanan Hagaban”, including patents, copyrights, designs, methods, and trade secrets, are the property of “Hanan Hagaban” only. These rights apply, among other things, to the graphic design of “Hanan Hagaban” website, the databases on it (including product lists, product descriptions, etc.), the computer code of the website and any other details related to its operation.
- No information may be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, marketed and translated from the website (including trademarks, images, texts and computer code, without the prior written permission of “Hanan Hagaban”).